Property change requests

Changes to your Silver Creek home and property must be made in conformance with subdivision deed rules and restrictions.  Architectural changes must be detailed on an association request form, sent to the board and approved prior to starting construction. These include changes and/or additions to your residence such as sheds, fence installations, deck expansions, temporary/permanent home exterior modifications.  For any questions, please contact the HOA board under the Silver Creek HOA FAQ heading.

A PDF viewer is needed to see these forms.  You may fill out the form directly on your computer by selecting Application-Fillable and send by email, or you may  select Application-Printable to print the form to fill out by hand and send by the US Postal Service.